PDPA/ GDPR Policy
Updated : 19/ 01/ 2019
Adeptforms Personal Data Protection Act
Adept Ventures Pte Ltd (“Adeptforms”, “we”, “us”) uses and provides the user’s personal information based on the user’s consent, and actively guarantee the user’s right(the right to control one’s own personal information). Adeptforms complies with applicable laws, personal information protection regulations and guidelines of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012, which must be obeyed by information communication service providers.
If you are Adeptforms customer or user established in the European Union (EU)/ European Economic Area (EEA), this Policy also accounts for our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and when we collect your information, we are acting as Data Controller as defined in the GDPR and as a Data Intermediary as defined by the PDPA.
This Personal Data Protection Act applies to all the products, services and websites offered by Adeptforms and their affiliates, except where otherwise noted. Products, services and websites are collectively referred to as the “services” in this policy. Some services have supplementary privacy statements that explain, in more detail, our specific privacy practices in relation to these services. Unless otherwise noted, all services are provided by Adeptforms, which is based in Singapore.
Collection of Personal Information
- User and Business Account: You need to register the User Account and Business Account before you can use the Services on Adeptforms. When you register for an account, we collect your name, username, password, business and/ or personal email, and business name. Additional, we may collect the information such as business and/ or residential address, mobile and business telephone numbers, and pictures.
- Device and Browser: We also collect device and browser information such as browser name, OS, IP Address, and date of visit.
- Information from Third Parties: You may integrate the third parties for getting notification for our Service. We only collect the name.
- Form and Submission: You may create some forms for various purpose. We store all of the form and submission information.
How we collected of Personal Information
AdeptForms is used by “Guest” and “User”. For the purpose of this PDPA Policy, Guests are any persons who hasn’t registered to AdeptForms but filling forms that AdeptForms provides, Users are any persons who registered to Adeptforms and have access for some Services.
- The guests submit the forms that published by users.
- The users register to other users.
- The users sign in through website.
- The users submit a form from website or mobile.
- The users request for technical support.
- The users wish to demo a product or service.
Purposes for Collection, Use, Disclosure and Processing of Personal Data
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services;
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services;
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes;
- To monitor, maintain, and improve our services and features;
- New service development, provision of various services, inquiry and complaint handling, delivery of notifications;
- To prevent potentially illegal activities;
- Contact for technical support purpose;
- If you decide to link your account with third parties for getting notification such as Telegram, Slack, or Line, we use the information you allowed AdeptForms to collect from those third parties to facilitate the sending notification.
Withdrawing Your Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide membership benefits and services to you.
Such a withdrawal may therefore result in the termination of any membership that you may have with us.
Protection Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
Access and Correction of Your Personal Data
You may contact us if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Adept Ventures Pte Ltd
Updated Adeptforms PDPA
Adeptforms may amend to update our PDPA information from time to time. Please visit https://www.adeptforms.com/pdpa-gdpr-policy to see the latest our PDPA information.