Incident Management System
How to report incident?
- Find the facts
A good incident report should be able to gather and record the followings.
- Date, time, and specific location of incident
- Details of involved parties
- Details of witnesses
- Event leading to incident
- Specific injuries
- Damages caused by the incident
- Determine the sequence
Incident report should contain the sufficient details and be described in a way that the reader can clearly picture what happened. We can add photos of the incident scene to help the readers understand what happened.
To help those with responsibilities giving a quick and proper response, an incident report should contain a deep analysis of the cause of the incident, such as: primary cause and other contributing factors.
The last is recommendation for immediate action, such as preventive action plan so that the incident will not happen again.
How to manage it?
Gain 35 Points
- IT based (paper and pen filling is not accepted)
- must track the start of incident to its conclusion
- must contain 7 components of incident details
- must have features to search for past incidents based on date, time, place, and/or person(s) involved.